Would being without power be dangerous for your health?
If you or someone you’re living with;
- Is dependent on mains electricity for critical medical support (for example, for the use of medical equipment); and
- The loss of electricity could result in loss of life or serious harm…it’s important that you let us know.
- We’ll put you on our Medical Dependency Register. As long as you are on this register, we will not disconnect your power.
- You will need to show us proof of your medical condition or disability within 30 days of being registered (including information about why you need your power to stay connected)
- We’ll send you a form to fill out which your doctor must then sign.