In these Terms and Conditions:
Your Online Bill invoice will replace the paper invoice that you currently receive by post.
You may select a password for your use when using My Account or Online Bill. Otherwise a computer generated temporary password will be assigned for your use. We highly recommend you change this to something personal as soon as possible. You must keep your Tiny Mighty Power account number and password secure and confidential, and must not:
- choose a password that is easily able to be guessed or identified as relating to you;
- share your account number or password with any other person;
- keep any record of your password in a form that can be readily identifiable; or
- store your account number or password anywhere in written or electronic form or in any automated log or process (e.g. by turning on the “auto-complete” function on an internet browser).
If your password becomes known to anyone other than yourself, you must immediately notify us by calling our Customer Service Team on 0800 88 66 99 and also notify us in writing of this.
You will be responsible for all use of My Account or Online Bill associated with your account number and password. If you suspect that your password has become known to an unauthorised person, you must notify us immediately. You should also let us know if you believe or suspect that your account details have been accessed by an unauthorised person.
We will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your use of My Account or Online Bill.
We may at any time with reasonable notice withdraw or suspend your access to My Account or Online Bill. We may suspend or withdraw your access to My Account or Online Bill at any time without notice if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, you have acted fraudulently or we consider we have other reasonable grounds to do so.
We may notify you of any amendments to these Terms and Conditions or My Account or Online Bill services by any of the following means:
- emailing you at the email address you have provided us;
- posting information on our Site;
- public notice; or
- written notice to you.
We may notify you of termination or suspension of your access to My Account, Online Bill or any other matter by telephone or in writing.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law.
We will terminate your use of Online Bill if any message addressed to your email cannot be delivered.
If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and our Standard Terms and Conditions these Terms and Conditions will prevail, but only to the extent required to resolve that inconsistency.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “you” and “your” means you, as one of our customers;
- “we”, “our” and “us” means Mighty River Power Limited trading as Tiny Mighty Power;
- “Online Bill” means our electronic billing service accessible via our Site;
- “My Account” means our electronic account information service accessible via our Site
- “Site” means our website www.tinymighty.co.nz or such other website we may nominate from time to time; and
- “your email address” means the email address you provide to us when you apply for Online Bill or any other replacement address you may notify us of for the purposes of Online Bill from time-to-time.