Tiny Mighty Power is teaming up with schools and community groups in the Far North to raise funds.
Our goal is to raise thousands of dollars for schools and community groups in your region and you can help by joining us and saving money on power. The more people that join, the more money we raise.
So far, with the help of our customers we have raised more than $250,000 for schools and community groups. And we are not finished yet!
What’s the big idea?
- We want to make a mighty difference in the community.
- This year our goal is to raise thousands for schools and community groups in the Far North.
- We want to give supporters an opportunity to save money on power, and by doing so generate significant funding for the school or community group.
What’s the deal?
- We have over 250 schools and community groups participating in the fundraising programme which we kick start with a rebate on power costs.
- They will receive $50.00 for every new customer who signs up with Tiny Mighty and chooses their school or community group to support.
- They will also receive $10.00 on the yearly anniversary of supporters.
- Existing Tiny Mighty customers can become supporters too.
- Bay of Islands International Acdemy
- Kaeo Primary School
- Kerikeri High School
- Kerikeri Primary School
- Kerikeri Playcentre
- Okaihau Primary School
- Opua School
- Oromahoe School
- Paihia School
- Riverview School
- Russell School
- Springbank School
- Te Kura O Waikare
- Westmount School
Participating Community Groups
- Hospice Mid-Northland
- Hospice Far North
- Kaeo K -Town Youth Trust
- Kaeo Rugby club
- Kerikeri Community Fitness
- Kerikeri Cruising Club & Marina
- Kerikeri Gymnastics Club
- Memorial Hall Trust
- NZ Kiwi Foundation
- Paihia ex Servicemans Assn Inc
- Parkinson’s Society Northland Inc
- Puketi Forest Trust
- Opononi Bowling Club Inc
- There’s A Better Way – Far North
- Waitangi Golf Club
- Whangaroa County Museum and Archive Society Inc
- Whangaroa Kiwi Can Charitable Trust